so excited about your blog! I love blogs! so fun so fun!
I know where this is. It's right outside of the hotel Utah now the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
Yeah... are you so excited that ya'll are about to move? the count down has begun hasn't it!!!! We are excited for ya'll!!
Time to add more to your blog! Can't wait to see more pictures of your move and all that you are doing there in Amarillo. Wish that we were there with you! We miss it there!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so excited about your blog! I love blogs! so fun so fun!
I know where this is. It's right outside of the hotel Utah now the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
Yeah... are you so excited that ya'll are about to move? the count down has begun hasn't it!!!! We are excited for ya'll!!
Time to add more to your blog! Can't wait to see more pictures of your move and all that you are doing there in Amarillo. Wish that we were there with you! We miss it there!!!!
Post a Comment