Tuesday, November 4, 2008
sorry everyone
I suck at this blog stuff. I forgot my password somehow and its taken me this long to deal with it. New with me: the move to amarillo was long but we made it. 3 couples have befriended us and the weather here is beatiful! But other than that we miss home. Jillian and I just got back last night from a 5 day trip to vidor. It went too fast but it was amazing. I miss it already but we are glad to be back with Marcus. We look forward to all going home in about 6 weeks. Jillian is growing like crazy. She has 16 teeth and says "good girl" and cool". She will be 15mo old on the 17th of november. I got a IPod classic its very cool! I have started watching the shows "house" and Heros" on top of the office and Grey's and that is my tv highlights of the week. Most of the tiem I am watching PBS with jilli. I hate school but Marcus is doing great. How do I add friends on here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah Beth! You are on the blogging world! The best thing is to email your link to friends & then they can add you to their Google Readers. Call me & I can tell you how to do Google Reader... it makes blogging so much better:) Sorry we didn't get to spend more time this weekend. Jan sure looked like she was enjoying her grandbaby:) Miss you guys!
glad you have a blog... we want to see some posts about amarillo though :)
Post a Comment