Friday, November 5, 2010
Ok so I reset my password...
I hope to keep up with blogging this time. To hard to catch up on all that was missed so I'll just start with today. It our 5yr anniversery! Tonight is the first night ever we will both be away from both of our kids. The only night we have been away from Jillian is when Luke was being born so this is a big deal. We are staying at the Indego Hotel in downtown Houston. We are going to eat in a nice place, too. As far as I know thats what we have planned. We are saving up for our house that we are building that will be ready in Jan. or Feb. of 2011. The more money we have in savings at the end the more I get to spend on decorating! Can't wait for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting!
I think overnight stays are always nice, even though we never seem to take them either :)
Post a Comment